Saturday, October 22, 2005

A wonderful way to spend the morning

s-l-e-e-p-i-n-g! What a treat to sleep in and not have to get up for an early Saturday morning run. Or to worry about the kiddies.

So ActorBro and I slept in. Went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch and then walked around through the Expo. THe Expo is actually not so impressive. Because this is Nike's Marathon, there are not the usual vendors here. Just three Nike tents. THe only highlight is the Godiva stand with free samples. Yummy!

PC, MrsGiraffe, JockBro, and SIL all arrived safely. MrsGiraffe took ActorBro to their hotel and I am going down for a much-needed nap!! Cool lotion for my tired feet (thank you Principal Brown!) and I'll be out in no time. I'll have much more to report after the Pasta Party tonight. Highlight -- keynote speaker, John Bingham.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

RunningRabbi may explode without warning
M
EXPLOSIVE

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com