Friday, September 30, 2005

Ahead of the Trend

It doesn't happen often, but every once-in-a-while I find myself engaging in some activity ahead of others.

When I opened up a recent issue of Runner's World magazine, I found an entire article written about the positive effect blogging can have on training. I didn't start keeping my blog to have any type of effect on my running. In fact, I started it at the suggestion of a reporter for the Jewish Week as a way to encourage people to support my cause.

I'm not so certain that anyone has been driven to donate by following my journey. They might just be reading it for entertainment. However, I reread my entries as a way of seeing how far I've come. How difficult this road has been. How real life has gotten in the way and has forced me to reshape my goals.

What a terrific benefit for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

RunningRabbi may explode without warning
M
EXPLOSIVE

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com