Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Countdown has Begun!

I am just days away from the marathon. And I am scared witless!

I have been training for months...I am as ready as I could possibly be given the hamstring injury and bronchitis.

And I am scared witless.

We had an easy 8 mile run on Saturday -- and it actually was easy. I didn't even hurt the next day.

I leave insanely early on Friday morning and will spend the day at the Expo. I am planning to really stay off my feet as much as possible on Saturday.

I will be bringing the laptop up to SF in order to blog as things are happening and as a form of therapy to get me through the nerves.

Will it work??

3 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger PepGiraffe said...

No. It might not work and then you are going to have to worry about bringing your laptop with you. You can always jot down notes to let us know in the days after. You should concentrate on the run. Have fun!

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger annabel lee said...

B'hatzlacha! Can't wait to read your first post as a bona fide marathoner!

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Rebecca Einstein Schorr said...

Thanks!! It is amazing being here with all these other Team in Training members. I feel like I'm part of something really big

And, I am actually enjoying keeping my loyal supporters back home apprised of my adventure as it happens.

More to come...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

RunningRabbi may explode without warning
M
EXPLOSIVE

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com