Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Lazy Girl

I am sad to report that I have not run in just over a week!! Bad girl...

I had every intention of running while in TX for JockBro's wedding this past weekend. The cliche' really is true...

Beernut was sick during the night before my scheduled 10 mile run and then it got too hot. Sounds like a poor excuse, but please remember that Texas in July really IS hot...and pretty darn humid too.

My goal is to get in a 5 or 6 mile run either today or tomorrow so that I don't completely pass out after my 12 mile run on Saturday. We are running a completely new route this week for "change." As far as I'm concerned, change is highly overrated!!! And this change has hills...ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

RunningRabbi may explode without warning
M
EXPLOSIVE

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com